Colorado River Chili
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup red kidney beans, cooked
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Put lemon juice in a large nonstick frying pan, then add the turkey, garlic,
onion and green pepper. Cook until turkey is browned.
- Add and combine the remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.