Colorado River Chili
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup red kidney beans, cooked
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Put lemon juice in a large nonstick frying pan, then add the turkey, garlic,
onion and green pepper. Cook until turkey is browned.
- Add and combine the remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes