Coors Spicy Chili
- 2 strips bacon
- 2 pounds beef chuck, diced
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Coors Beer
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal or Masa Harina
- Cooked pinto beans
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain, reserving drippings in pan. Crumble bacon; set
- In drippings, brown meat. Add next 6 ingredients and 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to
boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 45 minutes.
- Combine cornmeal and 1/4 cup water. Stir into hot mixture; add crumbled bacon.
Return to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
- Serve with beans.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.