Corn Bread Cups
A different and elegant way to serve chili!
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon scallion, chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 pinch salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and cream cheese together in mixer. Add red pepper and scallions.
- Mix flour, cornmeal and salt together and add it, a little at a time, to the
butter mixture, stirring constantly until well blended. Remove from mixer bowl and
knead with your hands. Make 2-inch balls of the dough and press into medium size
muffin tins, being sure to press the dough evenly and completely up the side of
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Yields 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes