As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 pounds crawfish tails
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 cup chopped onions
- Bacon drippings
- Brown meat in bacon drippings.
- Combine all other ingredients with meat and bring to a boil. Simmer for a few
Source: Gourmet and Gourmand Cookbook - Justin Wilson
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes