This recipe comes from a DJ on KPRC in Houston, Texas. It was much requested.
It is a bit strange for chili but very tasty.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2-3 pounds ground chuck
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 medium potato, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes
- 3 canned jalapenos, diced
- 1 envelope chili mix
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 shot glass olive oil
- To taste: salt, pepper, garlic, oregano, thyme, red pepper flakes, bay leaf
- 1 can Budweiser beer
- Few shakes Parmesan cheese
- Additional water, if necessary
- Brown meat, then add vegetables, and then add everything except the beer and cheese.
- Cook slowly for 3-5 hours. During the last hour add the beer and cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes