Easy Pork Chili
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 quart V-8 tomato juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat. Add pork, onion and garlic.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until pork is browned.
- Thoroughly stir in flour. Add remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, one
- Serve, sprinkled with Cheddar cheese, if desired.
- Garnish each serving with a sprig of cilantro.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes