Frank's RedHot Chili
No fuss! Great flavor! This is a delicious chili to serve on that big game
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 (15-19 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1/4 cup Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages chili seasoning mix
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Scallions (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- In large, nonstick pot, cook beef until browned.
- Add onion; cook 3 minutes. Drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, sauce and seasoning mix. Heat to boiling. Stir
- Simmer, partially covered, 15 minutes, or until flavors are blended.
- Garnish, as desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, scallions and sour
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.