Green Tomato Chili
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 small onion
- 2 medium green tomatoes
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon green chiles
- Brown ground chuck in skillet. Do not drain liquid.
- Add diced green tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Add diced onion and remaining ingredients.
Simmer until mixture thickens.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes