Green Tomato Chili
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 small onion
- 2 medium green tomatoes
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon green chiles
- Brown ground chuck in skillet. Do not drain liquid.
- Add diced green tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Add diced onion and remaining ingredients.
Simmer until mixture thickens.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.