Green Turkey Chili
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked, shredded turkey
- 3 tablespoons cumin
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups corn
- 2 cans white beans, mashed and drained
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese (garnish)
- Sour cream (garnish)
- Sauté onion and garlic until clear and tender.
- Add turkey, spices and chiles and sauté until well mixed (2-3 minutes).
- Add chicken broth, corn and beans to pan. Bring to a boil. Simmer uncovered for
- Mix with cilantro when serving.
- Top with cheese and sour cream if desired. You
can also serve with a side order of cornbread.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.