- 1 pound lean ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cans tomatoes, crushed
- 4 cans pinto beans
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- Chili powder, to taste
- Jalapeno pepper juice, to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Brown ground beef in large saucepan, stirring until crumbly; drain. Season with
salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and beans. Cook over medium heat until bubbly.
- Add chili seasoning, chili powder, and pepper juice. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar to bring out the flavor of the spices just before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes