Hot Dog Chili
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 can water from tomato paste can
- 2 cans chili beans, pureed*
- 1 1/2 packages Chili-O seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
* Puree chili beans in a blender or Ninja.
- Boil ground beef, spices and onion with just enough water to cover the meat, breaking meat up so that it is very fine. When done, drain the water from the meat.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well and let the chili simmer for about 20 minutes.