Mexican Baked Chili
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can chili beans, drained
- 1 pint jar salsa
- 12 ounces Mexican cheese
- Brown beef and add beans and salsa. cook over low heat until most of the liquid
- Pour into a casserole dish and cover the top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until cheese is melted.
- Serve with nachos or Fritos Scoops.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes