- 2 pounds ground ostrich
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 palmful chili powder
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup diced green bell peppers
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons beef base
- Salt and pepper, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown the meat with onions. Add chili powder, pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Finish browning the meat.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir slowly; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with corn bread, French bread or tortilla chips with melted Cheddar cheese
and a green salad.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes