Pennsylvania Dutch Chili
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound homemade noodles or 1 (12 to 16 ounce) bag wide egg noodles
- 1 can baked beans
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce or less (or 1 small jar)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Cook and drain egg noodles.
- Combine everything. You may need additional sauce if you have leftovers and warm
them up later. Chili should be thick, not soupy.
- Serve with crusty bread.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes