Pennsylvania Dutch Chili
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound homemade noodles or 1 (12 to 16 ounce) bag wide egg noodles
- 1 can baked beans
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce or less (or 1 small jar)
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Cook and drain egg noodles.
- Combine everything. You may need additional sauce if you have leftovers and warm
them up later. Chili should be thick, not soupy.
- Serve with crusty bread.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.