This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Pepperoni Pizza Chili
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the beans, pizza sauce, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, pepperoni, green
pepper, pizza seasoning and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until chili reaches desired
- Garnish with cheese if desired.
Yields 8 servings.