Serve the chili in a bowl with reduced-fat sour cream, shredded cheese and chopped
onion as toppers.
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, in juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Salt, to taste (optional)
- Cook ground pork over medium-high heat in 12-inch, nonstick skillet for
3 to 4 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, breaking pork in to small crumbles.
Drain and discard any juices.
- Stir chili beans, tomatoes, water, chili powder, cinnamon and oregano into
pork in skillet. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium.
- Uncover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired consistency.
- If desired, season to taste with salt.
Prep time 5 min | Cook time 10 min | Serves 4
Nutritional Information: Calories: 290 calories Protein: 31 grams Fat: 6
grams Sodium: 900 milligrams Cholesterol: 65 milligrams Saturated Fat: 2 grams Carbohydrates:
27 grams Fiber: 8 grams
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Pork Board
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.