Pulled Pork Halftime Chili
Sure, you can serve this 30-minute pulled-pork chili during halftime. Or you
could make it during halftime—and enjoy it after the game!
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Hickory Smoked Seasoned Pulled Pork
- Bring ingredients to boil in saucepan. Simmer over medium-low heat for 10
minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving with 1 tablespoon KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar
Cheese and/or 1 tablespoon BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream.
- Combine all ingredients as directed.
- Refrigerate for up to 24 hours before cooking as directed.
prep: 30 min | total: 30 min | 8 servings, 1 cup each
If you prefer smaller pieces of meat, use 2 forks to pull apart the meat into
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):