- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar southwest-style salsa (with whole corn and black beans - hot or mild)
- 2 cups refried beans
- 1 cup water
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese (your choice)
- Thinly sliced green onions
- Brown ground meat until done; drain fat.
- Stir in beans, salsa, and water until combined. Bring to boil, stirring while
waiting for boil; turn to medium-low heat and cook about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Dollop sour cream in center, then sprinkle with shredded
cheese and green onion.
Makes 4-6 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.