- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar southwest-style salsa (with whole corn and black beans - hot or mild)
- 2 cups refried beans
- 1 cup water
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese (your choice)
- Thinly sliced green onions
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown ground meat until done; drain fat.
- Stir in beans, salsa, and water until combined. Bring to boil, stirring while
waiting for boil; turn to medium-low heat and cook about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Dollop sour cream in center, then sprinkle with shredded
cheese and green onion.
Makes 4-6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes