Rusty's Chili Mac
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Elbow macaroni, cooked
- Brown beef and onions in oil. Drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except macaroni. Simmer for an hour on medium-low.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix the macaroni and the chili together.
- Serve with cornbread.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 3/8/2002 9:44 am.