Southwestern Turkey Chili
Treat your family to a little TLC with this smokin’ hot turkey chili. This hearty
dish is rich in fiber and antioxidants—and is also gluten free.
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes-No Salt Added
- 1 (8 ounce) can Del Monte® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn-No Salt Added, drained
- 3/4 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can low-sodium kidney beans, drained
- (Optional) limes
- (Optional) light sour cream
- (Optional) cilantro
- Cook turkey with onion in a large skillet for 5 minutes.
- Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, corn and beans. Cover
and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with lime wedges and top with light sour cream and chopped cilantro,
Prep time: 3 min | Cook time: 20 min
Total Time: 23 min | Serves: 4
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Del Monte Foods
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.