Southwestern White Chili
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (19 ounce) can white kidney beans (cannelloni), undrained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cilantro (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Monterey jack cheese (optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onions; cook
4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in broth, chiles and spices. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in beans; simmer 5 minutes.
- Top with green onions and Monterey jack cheese, if you desire.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.