Taco Ro*Tel Chili
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 packages Ortega taco seasoning
- 2 can Ro*Tel tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 cans spicy refried beans
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can small red beans
- 1 teaspoon Cajun jalapeno sauce, optional
- Brown ground beef and onions. Drain.
- Mix in slow cooker with remaining ingredients. Cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with grated Cheddar cheese, corn chips and sour cream if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.