Taco Ro*Tel Chili
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 packages Ortega taco seasoning
- 2 can Ro*Tel tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 cans spicy refried beans
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can small red beans
- 1 teaspoon Cajun jalapeno sauce, optional
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown ground beef and onions. Drain.
- Mix in slow cooker with remaining ingredients. Cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with grated Cheddar cheese, corn chips and sour cream if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes