Taco Ro*Tel Chili
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 packages Ortega taco seasoning
- 2 can Ro*Tel tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 cans spicy refried beans
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can small red beans
- 1 teaspoon Cajun jalapeno sauce, optional
- Brown ground beef and onions. Drain.
- Mix in slow cooker with remaining ingredients. Cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with grated Cheddar cheese, corn chips and sour cream if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.