Turkey Chili 2
This low-fat recipe is a delicious way to spice up turkey leftovers. Serve the
chili in a bread bowl for a fun presentation.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, crushed
- 1 cup red wine
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cilantro Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- Heat oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add onions and bell peppers;
cook and stir for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low;
simmer, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
Makes 6 servings | 5 min Prep time | 30 min Cook time
Nutrition information (Amount per serving) Calories: 366 Cholesterol: 49
mg Sodium: 954 mg Protein: 31g Total Fat: 8g Fiber: 12g Carbohydrate: 36g
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.