White Chicken Chili
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 cups chicken breast, 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons snipped cilantro or parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground red chiles
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 (16 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 1 can white shoe peg corn, drained
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter over low heat, stirring until lightly browned.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour, stirring
- Serve topped with fresh chopped tomatoes, sour cream and tortilla chips.
Makes 6 servings (1 1/2 cups each).
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes