Black Pepper Cheese Logs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Shape mixture into two 5-inch logs.
- Roll in coarsely ground black pepper.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Yield: about 1 cup
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.