Candy Cane Dip
Nothing says "holiday" more than candy canes, and here they join Yoplait® peppermint bark yogurt and cream cheese for a quick and delicious dessert dip!
For a festive presentation, moisten the rim of a large martini or margarita glass with a small amount of the dip, then dip the rim into a shallow dish of crushed peppermint candies.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (6 ounce) containers Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free peppermint bark yogurt
- 1/4 cup crushed red and white peppermint candies
- 28 chocolate fudge creme-filled tubular-shaped wafer cookies or chocolate sugar wafer cookies
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in yogurt until blended.
- Stir in candies.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with your favorite cookies for dipping, such as chocolate wafers, chocolate chip cookies or chocolate Graham crackers.
Prep: 10 min | Yield: 4 servings
Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Pillsbury.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.