Cheesy Christmas Tree
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup chopped red peppers
- 1 stick KRAFT POLLY-O TWIST-UMS String Cheese
- RITZ Crackers
- Cut block of cream cheese diagonally in half. Arrange both halves, with points together, on serving plate to resemble Christmas-tree shape.
- Cut a 2-inch piece from the string cheese. Place at bottom of tree for the trunk.
- Wrap up remaining cheese; refrigerate until ready to use for snacking or other use.
- Spoon pesto over cream cheese; sprinkle with peppers.
- Serve as a spread with the crackers.
Yield: 12 servings, 2 tablespoons spread and 5 crackers each
Nutritional Information: Calories 200 Total fat 16 g Saturated fat 6 g Cholesterol 20 mg Sodium 280 mg Carbohydrate 12 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 2 g Protein 3 g Vitamin A 8 %DV Vitamin C 10 %DV Calcium 6 %DV Iron 4 %DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.