Christmas Cheer Cherry Cheese Ball
This Christmas Cheer Cherry Cheese Ball can be made ahead and frozen, wrapped in plastic. Thaw at room
temperature before serving.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Graham crackers
- Mix together cream cheese, Cool Whip and confectioners' sugar. Form into
a ball; chill for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, place cheese ball on a serving plate; spoon pie filling over cheese
- Serve with Graham crackers.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.