- 2 eggs
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- In bowl, combine eggs, soup mix, bread crumbs, cranberries and parsley.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place 12 to 14 balls on microwave safe plate, cover with wax paper: microwave
on HIGH for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Repeat with remaining meatballs.
- In a 2-quart microwave dish, combine sauce ingredients.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes or until heated through, rotating
- Gently stir in meatballs.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
Yield: about 3 dozen
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.