Cranberry-Blue Cheese Ball
- 4 ounces sharp white Cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces reduced-fat
cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) bag sweetened
- Place Cheddar cheese in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal
blade. Pulse until cheese is coarsely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until well combined.
- Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on a flat surface.
- Scoop the cheese mixture out onto the plastic wrap, gather up the corners
of the plastic wrap and form into a ball.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Let sit at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutritional information per serving: 155 calories, 9 grams fat, 13 grams
carbohydrate, 6 grams protein, 27 milligrams cholesterol, 6 grams saturated fat,
1 gram fiber, 279 milligrams sodium