- 2 ripe Chilean Hass Avocados, seeded and peeled*
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley leaves
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and deveined,
- 1 teaspoon coarse garlic salt
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries soaked
in hot water, drained and squeezed dry
- Coarsely mash avocados.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and serve.
* Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about
8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible. For short-term storage,
seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap against the surface of
Recipe provided by the Chilean Avocado Importers Association.
Recipe and photo credit: Hass Avocado Board.