Creamy Layered BLT Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) container BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (2.1 ounces) package OSCAR MAYER Ready to Serve Bacon
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, divided
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Mix sour cream and onion powder.
- Spoon onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Heat bacon as directed on package; cut into small pieces.
- Sprinkle over sour cream mixture.
- Top with cheese, 3/4 cup of the tomato and the lettuce; sprinkle with the
- Serve with NABISCO Crackers, pretzels, toast triangles or fresh vegetable
Yield: 8 servings, 2 tablespoons each
Substitute 1 package (3 ounces) OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits or 1 package (2.8
ounces) OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Recipe Pieces for the Ready to Serve Bacon.
How To Easily Cut OSCAR MAYER Ready to Serve Bacon: Separate slices and stack
on top of each other. Cut into desired sized pieces using clean kitchen scissors.
Nutritional Information: Calories 50 Total fat 4.5 g Saturated fat 2.5 g
Cholesterol 15 mg Sodium 50 mg Carbohydrate 1 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 1 g Protein
Vitamin A 4 %DV Vitamin C 2 % DV Calcium 4 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com