Easy Cheese Wreath
Arrange a variety of delicious, creamy cheese cubes in a circle, add olives,
and you've got yourself a simple, elegant appetizer.
- 2 (1 ounce) packages fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 (8 ounce) package CRACKER BARREL Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 8 ounce) package CRACKER BARREL Vermont Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Pepper Jack Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 12 Kalamata olives
- 5 pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 red pepper strips
- Place 10-inch circle of parchment paper on plate.
- Arrange rosemary sprigs around edge of parchment.
- Top rosemary with cheese cubes and olives to resemble photo.
- Add pepper strips for the ribbon.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
Prep Time 20 min.
Total Time 20 min
Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion but be mindful of portion size.
Prepare using other flavors of CRACKER BARREL Cheese, such as CRACKER BARREL
White Cheddar Cheese with Jalapeño Peppers or CRACKER BARREL White Cheddar Cheese
with Mediterranean Herbs.
Nutritional Information - Serving Size 32 servings - Amount per Serving:
Calories 120 Total fat 10g Saturated fat 6g Cholesterol 30mg Sodium 230mg Carbohydrate
1g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 0g Protein 7g
% Daily Value Vitamin A 8% DV Vitamin C 2% DV Calcium 20% DV Iron 0% DV
Recipe and photo credit: