Festive Cheese Spread
Guests will love cheese spread not only for its herb and garlic flavor, but for
its very festive candy cane look on your holiday table.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter,
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Chives
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Parsley
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® California Style Garlic Pepper
with Red Bell and Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1/4 teaspoon
McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium
speed until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients except red bell pepper; beat well.
- Place piece of plastic wrap on baking sheet.
- Spoon cheese mixture onto plastic wrap to form a candy cane shape, log or
- Fold up plastic wrap over cheese to encase.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight or until cheese is firm.
- Unwrap cheese mixture.
- Place on serving plate.
- Smooth entire shape with spatula or knife.
- Decorate with bell pepper.
Makes 18 (2-tablespoon) servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
per serving: Calories: 111 Fat: 11 g Carbohydrates: 1 g Cholesterol: 33 mg
Sodium: 120 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 2 g
Reprinted with permission from