- 1 (5 pound) bag pre-cooked meatballs
- 1 (15 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 to 14 ounce) bottles chili sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sweetened
lime juice or plain lemon juice
- Sauce: In a 4-cup mixing bowl, mix cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar
and lime juice. Blend together well.
- Put meatballs into either a large baking pan or into a 5-6 quart crock pot.
- If using a crock pot, add the sauce, and cook for 4 hours on LOW.
- If using the baking pan, bake meatballs at 350 degrees F just until heated
- Toss in sauce, and bake until sauce is warm.
- Place in a chafing dish to serve.
- Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs or whole sliced rings of red or green
peppers for a festive holiday look.
Yield: 25-30 servings of 6 pieces per person