Fruit and Nut Cheese Ball
- 4 cups (16 ounces) sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup mixed dried fruit, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 5 ingredients.
- Process for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Shape into a ball.
- Roll in dried fruit and almonds, pressing gently to make fruit and almonds
- Chill up to 2 days.
- Let sit for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
Source: Southern Living 1991