Holiday Wreath Cheeseboard
- 8-10 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 (8 ounce) container Crave Brothers Farmstead Fresh Mozzarella cheese - Marinated Ciliegine (cherry- size balls), drained
- 8 ounces Cedar Valley Provolone cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup assorted olives, drained
- 3 ounces whole sweety drop minature peppers (roasted red peppers or Peppadews®), drained
- Arrange rosemary in a wreath shape on a serving board.
- Arrange mozzarella and provolone.
- Fill in board with tomatoes, olives and peppers.
Active Time: 15 Min | Servings: 8
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin