Hot Holiday Broccoli Dip
This creamy dip features pimentos, broccoli and two kinds of cheese—and is still a smart choice. So warm and tasty, even the crackers can't wait to dip in.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip Light Dressing
- 1 cup Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese, divided use
- 1/2 cup Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, well drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together dressing, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, broccoli and pimientos.
- Spread into 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Continue baking for 5 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted.
- Serve with Wheat Thins Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.
Yield: 25 servings
Nutrition: (per serving) Calories 50; Total fat 3.5g; Saturated fat 1g; Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 150mg; Carbohydrate 2g; Dietary fiber 0g; Sugars 1g; Protein 3g; Vitamin A 8%DV; Vitamin C 15%DV; Calcium 10%DV; Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com