Hot Spinach Dip with Cheesy Chips
Nothing quite beats the combination of rich and creamy spinach dip and crunchy
warm tortilla chips. Serve this at your next party or as a midday snack on a cool
- 1 (9-ounce) package STOUFFER'S Spinach Soufflé, prepared
according to package directions
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 9 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided use
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 (12-ounce) package tortilla chips
- Toppings: Diced tomato, chopped green onion, shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine spinach soufflé, cream cheese, 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) Parmesan
cheese, mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons green onion in a medium bowl.
- Transfer to a small baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan
- Place baking dish in center of baking sheet or ovenproof platter.
- Arrange tortilla chips around dip.
- Sprinkle chips with tomato, green onion and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until dip is hot and Monterey Jack cheese is
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and Meals.com.