Layered Artichoke and Cheese Spread
Layered Artichoke and Cheese Spread makes a visually attractive addition to your
holiday table. Artichoke hearts mixed with cheese, chives, dill weed and garlic
are a great combination.
- 1 (13.75 ounce) can artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon
fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Chives
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dill
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8 ounce) tubs whipped cream cheese
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell peppers,
drained, patted dry and chopped
- Finely chop artichokes in food processor.
- Add lemon juice, chives, dill, and garlic; pulse to combine.
- With motor running, add olive oil in steady stream, until combined.
- Add Parmesan cheese, pepper and salt; pulse to combine.
- Layer ingredients in each of two 1 1/2 cup glass bowls as follows: 1/2 of
one cream cheese tub, 1/4 of bell peppers, 1/2 of artichoke mixture, 1/2 of
remaining cream cheese tub and 1/4 of bell peppers. Cover.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to one week.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Refrigerate: 2 hours
Yield: 36 (2-teaspoon) servings
Reprinted with permission from