Mexican Cheese Wreath
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Mexican Style shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red peppers
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Beat cream cheese and shredded cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer
on medium speed until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Place drinking glass in center of serving platter.
- Drop rounded tablespoonsful of cheese mixture around glass, just touching
outer edge of glass, to form ring; smooth with spatula.
- Remove glass.
- Garnish with additional parsley and red peppers, if desired.
- Serve with assorted NABISCO Crackers.
Yield: 3 cups or 24 servings, 2 tablespoons each
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less
Fat than Cream Cheese and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.
Nutritional Information: Calories 100 Total fat 10 g Saturated fat 6 g Cholesterol
30 mg Sodium 170 mg Carbohydrate 1 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 1 g Protein 3 g Vitamin
A 10 %DV Vitamin C 6 %DV Calcium 8 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Reprinted with permission from