Old English Pub Spread
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 (250
g) package Maclaren's Imperial Cold Pack Cheddar Cheese
- Combine all ingredients in food processor. Add more beer if needed to achieve
- Pack into a decorate container.
- Chill for at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Yield: 3 cups
Posted by Olga at The Cutting Board Wednesday Sep 21, 2005 07:07 pm.