Party Cheese Wreath
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell peppers
teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash ground red pepper
- Beat cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in small bowl with electric mixer on
medium speed until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cover. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Place drinking glass in center of serving platter.
- Drop rounded tablespoonsful of cheese mixture around glass, just touching
outer edge of glass to form ring; smooth with spatula.
- Remove glass.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and additional red bell pepper, if desired.
- Serve with assorted NABISCO Crackers and breadsticks.
Yield: 3 cups or 24 servings, 2 tablespoons each
Mini Cheeseballs: Shape cream cheese mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll in soft,
light rye or dark pumpernickel bread crumbs.
Nutritional Information: Calories 100 Total fat 10 g Saturated fat 6 g Cholesterol
30 mg Sodium 140 mg Carbohydrate 1 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 1 g Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 8 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 8 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Recipe and photo credit: