Pecan-Crusted Spinach Artichoke Dip
How can you describe this remarkable dip? Warm, rich and irresistible comes to
mind. Serve this at your next get together with a variety of crackers or chips and
everyone will want to be on your guest list.
- 2 (9-ounce) packages STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach,
defrosted according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichokes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon
- 1/3 cup crushed herb stuffing
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise in large bowl; add creamed spinach,
artichokes, Parmesan cheese, onion and pepper.
- Place in 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine stuffing and pecans in small bowl; sprinkle over dip.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and lightly browned on top.
Yield: 12 servings
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and Meals.com.