Ritz Holiday Bell
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Hard Salami
- 1 (6 ounce) package KRAFT Cracker Cuts Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 18 RITZ Crackers
- 18 thin red pepper strips
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cut 3 small bell-shaped pieces out of each salami slice and 1 small bell-shaped piece out of each cheese slice, using small cookie cutter or sharp knife.
- Top crackers evenly with the salami and cheese.
- Decorate with the peppers and parsley.
Yield: 6 servings, 3 topped crackers each
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Cracker Cuts Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese.
Fun Idea: Not sure what to do with the cheese after the cutouts are removed from the cheese slices? Fill them with additional salami bells, then place on top of additional RITZ Crackers.
Nutritional Information: Calories 120; Total fat 9 g; Saturated fat 4 g; Cholesterol 20 mg; Sodium 260 mg; Carbohydrate 6 g; Dietary fiber 0 g; Sugars 1 g; Protein 5 g; Vitamin A 4 %DV; Vitamin C 4 %DV; Calcium 10 %DV; Iron 2 %DV
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com