Santa's Trail Mix
- 1 package red and green peanut M&Ms
- 1 package chocolate covered raisins
- 2 packages white fudge-covered pretzels
- 6 cups cinnamon graham cereal
- In a large bowl, combine peanuts, raisins, pretzels and cereal.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool place.
- Yield: 16 cups
- Trail mix bag: You will need a gift bag with handles, road map, red permanent
medium point marker, glue and 7/8-inch wide satin ribbon.
- For tag you will need white and red paper.
- Measure front of bag. Cut a piece from the road map 2 inches smaller than the
front of the bag. Center and glue map piece to front of bag. Tie ribbon into bow
around handle. Use marker to draw "Santa's Trail" on map with circled
X's to designate Santa's stops.
- For tag, cut a 1 3/4 x 3-inch piece from the white paper. Use marker to write "Santa's
Trail Mix" on tag. Glue tag to red paper. Leave a 1/4-inch border of red paper.
Glue tag to bag.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 10/29/2001 6:06 am.