Ultimate Baked Brie
A simple and elegant appetizer that's a favorite at any party. Garnish with
orange slices, whole cranberries and fresh mint leaves for a classic presentation.
- 1 (14 ounce) can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Heinz® Chili Sauce
- 1/3 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 2 7 to 8-inch wheels Brie cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds, optional
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, and sweetened dried cranberries in
medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until smooth.
- Using warm, sharp knife, cut 1 wheel of cheese in half horizontally. Place
bottom half on oven-safe serving plate.
- Spread 1/3 cup cranberry sauce mixture on cheese on plate.
- Top with remaining half of cheese, pressing lightly.
- Repeat with remaining wheel of cheese and 1/3 cup cranberry sauce mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is softened.
- Spoon remaining cranberry sauce mixture over cheese.
- Sprinkle with almonds, if using.
- Serve warm with crackers or bread.
Yield: 16 to 20 appetizers
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. and the Heinz Company
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.