Vegetable Buffet Platter
This colorful appetizer adds flavor and crunch to any buffet table. Served with
a creamy buttermilk dressing, these veggies won't last long!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic,
- 1 1/2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups small
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow
bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small zucchini, sliced diagonally
- 3 medium
carrots, sliced diagonally
- In tightly covered container, shake all dressing ingredients until well
- Arrange vegetables in separate sections on serving platter.
- Serve with dressing.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 175 (Calories from Fat 135 );
Total Fat 15 g (Saturated Fat 2 g); Cholesterol 10 mg; Sodium 140 mg; Total Carbohydrate
10 g (Dietary Fiber 3 g); Protein 3 g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 100 %; Vitamin
C 100 %; Calcium 4 %; Iron 4 %
Exchanges: 2 Vegetable; 3 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from
Betty Crocker 2007 /TM General Mills.