White Christmas Pizza
- 1 frozen, pre-baked pizza crust, thawed (12 inch)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) Wisconsin Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled Wisconsin Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Wisconsin Romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Wisconsin Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Wisconsin Fontinella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 thin slices Prosciutto, diced
- Spread crust with butter; toast under broiler. Set aside.
- Combine Gorgonzola, Romano, basil and oregano; mix well. Spread over crust; top
with remaining cheeses.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Yield: 12 servings
Variation: Substitute ham for Prosciutto.
Recipe and photo credit:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin.