Yield: 8 servings
- 2 cups apricot nectar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs, at room temperature, separated
- 8 tablespoons light rum
- 8 (3 inch) cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Blend nectar, cream, sugar and yolks in large bowl until smooth.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Whisk whites into nectar mixture.
- Refrigerate eggnog until thoroughly chilled.
- Divide among 8 glasses. Pour 1 tablespoon rum into each. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and serve immediately.